Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Animal farm

This book has been on my TBR list for some time, and I finally started reading it today (to get done with a challenge) and I'm so glad that I did.

Animal Farm is about a farm of animals that go into uproar against their farmer to get control of the farm, to be free, no longer slaves, to be treated equal.

But not long after their rebellion, after the farmer has been sent from the farm, things start to change, getting worse gradually, and in the end things come full circle, being as it was.

The book was strange to me, I enjoyed it, but it gave me a feeling of some governments being like this. Everyone wanted to be free, and for a while they were, but then there is one person who wants to have all the power...

Some very sad parts in here as well, made me cry.


A good and quick read for anyone... I'd recommend it :)

No comments: