Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Reviews by Violin in a void...

My dear friend Lauren at Violin in a void writes the best reviews!
She is also great at recommending books and I've read a few of her recommendations.

She told me that she likes making notes to some books she reads and then she does a detailed review on the book, so I thought, seeing as I'm really not good at reviewing books, that I'd post some links to her reviews for you all!

Tell me what you think, and go check out her awsome blog... she loves reading, she's on Goodreads and her reviews can be viewed there to!!!

So here we go everyone, enjoy!!!

Review - King Rat by China Mieville
This books sounds really interesting, go check it out!

Review - Bad Monkeys by Matt Ruff
I have this on my TBR list, it came highly recommended

Hope you guys enjoy this, her reviews are really good and she reads books recommended even if its not all that great, and her opinions are always worthy of taking...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the glowing recommendation Niecole! *Blush!*