Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Stephen King Challenge!

Another challenge that my friend Book Chick City has created, and I had to join!

I love Stephen King's books. I've read a few and really loved them. My favorite would have to be the first ever King book I read - Rose Madder, that book gave me chills!



Ok, so here's how it works:

Sign Up Details



•To sign up you MUST make a post on your blog about participating in the challenge - you then use the URL of the post to sign up to the challenge by adding it to Mr Linky below. DO NOT just add your blog URL - this will be deleted.


•You must add the button to your sidebar - make sure that it links back to this post so others can join the challenge if they wish. Easiest way to do this is to copy and paste the code displayed below!

To get more details about the challenge, visit Book Chick City... she has explained everything in her blog.
Hope to see you all at the challenge, this is going to be great fun!

No comments: