Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Book Ferret # 4

The Book Ferret is a weekly feature on Violin in a Void that will showcase a cool or interesting book-related find every Thursday. If you want to join in, grab the Ferret pic at the top of the page, link it and your post back here, and add your name to the Linky list

This week I have some book bags to share with you! I love bags, my family members usually bring me cool bags along when they've been on holiday somewhere...

So here they are! These are bags for books and kindles (or e-readers)...





Aren't they cool! I love the one with the cat...
So tell me, what's your book ferret for the week?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the cat one too! The sausage dog is pretty cute too. Who sells them?

I finally posted my Ferret, so you can add your link to the comments. Sorry for being so late - was really busy today!

Niecole said...

I actually didnt put down who sells them, but I'll try to locate the website again and let you know! The cat is so cute, I love the sarcasm :)

Niecole said...

I actually didnt put down who sells them, but I'll try to locate the website again and let you know! The cat is so cute, I love the sarcasm :)