Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (Sorry, I'm late)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme over at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they feature a theme list and you can post about what your top ten would be for that theme.


This week is 10 Characters you would name your kids after.

So here goes:

1. Daisy - The Great Gatsby (I think its such a short and cute name)

2. Lily - Harry Potter (I like flower names, if I had two daughters they would be Daisy and Lily)

3. Lindsay - The Womens Murder Club books (I dont know why, but I really like it and I think its a great name for a girl)

4. Lux - Virgin Suicides (This name is strong and short, I think a child with a name like this would do good)

5. Ginny -  Harry Potter (The name is short and sweet)

6. Harry - Harry Potter (I'm very boring I know, but I love old English names)

7. Robin - The Secret Diary of Anne Boleyn (I really like names that can go for both genders)

8. Nick - The Great Gatsby (My name is Niecole, so Nick for a boy would do well, plus its a strong name)

9. Damon - The Vampire Diaries (I really really love this name, even before I ever read the books)

10. Atticus - To Kill a Mockingbird (The character was so amazing, wouldnt a child with such a name be amazing to?)

What are your top ten names?

No comments: