Sunday, March 6, 2011

Clearing up the TBR list

My To Be Read list is as long as my arm... I've been clearing up a bit, but I think I might be needing your help with some of them, so I've decided to try and post a book weekly, a book that I'm not sure about reading...



Clearing up the TBR List

My next book that I've been wondering about is:

The Joy Luck Club:

"In 1949 four Chinese women-drawn together by the shadow of their past-begin meeting in San Francisco to play mah jong, invest in stocks, eat dim sum, and 'say' stories. They call their gathering the Joy Luck Club."

So that doesnt say much, but I've seen the movie, it was pretty good, I did like it, but will I like the book? That is the question...

If you've read the book, please give me your opinion on it?
Should I or shouldn't I???


2 comments:

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

Read it! If for no other reason, it will open your mind to other cultures.

-Anne
Headfullofbooks

Thanks for dropping by my blog

Niecole said...

Thanks Anne!
Now I know to keep it on my TBR list :)