Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Clearing up the TBR list

Clearing up the TBR list


Hallo fellow bloggers

So I've been slacking a bit, but I need to clear up some of the books on my TBR list...

Here goes number 3



Murder on the Orient Express: A Hercule Poirot Mystery (Hercule Poirot #9) by Agatha Christie




Hercule Poirot refuses a stranger's request to help and then within six hours is asked to find the stranger's killer.


Well, that leaves much to the imagination... but I've found that many people say that Agatha is one of the best authors of her time and that if you love mystery you HAVE to read her work.

So I'm leaving it up to you lot, please tell me what you think? Have you read any Agatha Christie? What did you read and how was it? I'd love to know!

2 comments:

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

It's crazy but I went through a super mystery phase that lasted for years. Somehow I never read an Agatha Christie novel. I've heard great things but I was never quite convinced. I don't know why. Let me know if you give it a try. I'm ultra curious.

Niecole said...

Thanks Alexis :)
Will do