Friday, March 4, 2011

Follow Friday and Blog Hop Friday 4 March 2011

Hi everyone! It's Friday, at last, and that means that it's time for Blog Hop!!!
The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for books...


And this weeks question is:
"Who's your all-time favorite book villain?"



This is tough... But I think there are a few:

1. Damon, Vampire Diaries - Well he's kind of a villain, but so cute you cant resist, which probably makes him an even better villain (Whoops, I've mashed the book and series together).

2. Hades, Percy Jackson Series - a character I love to hate...

3. Hallo Kity Cat Burgalar, Womens Murder Club - She's a burgalar that gets accused of murder, but she's not a murderer... she's not the ultimate villain, but a bad guy and I really liked her for some reason...

4. Lord Voldemort, Harry Potter - Hallooooo he's The one who cannot be named, which spells e-v-i-l

5. Doloris Umbridge, Harry Potter - The women really freaks me out with her perfect little pink suits and cats and to top it she's really evil

6. Bellatrix Lestrange, Harry Potter - What a great character to love to hate! She's amazing in her evilness

7. Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter - I've loved Draco for his evilness since I first read and watched Harry Potter.


Happy reading!



Follow Friday...


Hosted by Parajunkee...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just stopping by for the hop. Here is mine http://justnookit.blogspot.com. I'm also a new follower.

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I agree with all your choices for the HP villains.
My Hop

Elizabeth said...

...Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

Good answer...stop by my blog for my answer and also a book giveaway.

Stop by my blog for a book giveaway:

LITTLE PRINCES BY CONOR GRENNAN
http://silversolara.blogspot.com/

Chelsey Emmelhainz of HARPER COLLINS is graciously providing FIVE copies for five lucky winners.