Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Review - I want to watch

I Want To WatchI Want To Watch by Diego De Silva


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I was reluctant to pick up this book but there was something about the simple cover that caught my eye. The fact that it was about crime was an added bonus to me.




To me the story started pretty slow but picked up as I went along. I must admit that the first quarter of the book was the hardest for me to get through; it was slow and didn’t really get my attention. But the last part of the book went by so quick I couldn’t believe I had read it.




Celeste is a very strange character and when you meet her you're not sure if you should love her or hate her, or feel sorry for her, which I did in the end. David Heller on the other hand, well from what happens with him in the start; I had no choice but not to like him. The way the two characters fit together is a mesh of something I found rather sinister.




If you like crime, drama and murder you'll enjoy the book, but I wouldn't give it more than 3 stars.




View all my reviews

No comments: