Friday, July 8, 2011

Blog Hop and Follow Friday

FOLLOW FRIDAY

This great feature is hosted by Parajunkee.com

This weeks question:

Q. Let's step away from besties...What is the worst book that you've ever read and actually finished? 

I'd have to say that it's Lord of the Flies... I had to read it when I was at school (which might be why I hated it) so I had to finish it. I didn't get it to be honest... I hear things about the book and some people think it was great, but I just don't.


Also, I'm Afrikaans and had to read a book called Raka. It's written as a very long poem about an ape man, and it's very confusing and utterly boring...

 
 
So what's the worst book you've ever read? Give a comment, follow me and I'll follow back.
 
 
BOOK BLOGGER HOP

 
Check out Crazy-for-Books...

9 comments:

bookbitereviews said...

Thanks for the follow!! Following back

-Becky

Sarah said...

I think I read Lord of the Flies way back in the day, but I don't remember much about it.

New follower! :)

Here's my follow friday and book blogger hop for this week.

♥ Sarah

Lucy (The Secret Life of Books) said...

I've never read Lord of the Files but I have seen it on a lot of blogs today!
Love your blog, very pretty!

http://lily-bookhaven.blogspot.com
(Be sure to check out my giveaway)

Cait said...

Thanks for stopping by, I totally get what you mean about breaking dawn, I hate pathetic characters too. I was already following you, but thought I'd return the comment =] cheers for stopping by

The Cait Files

Jade said...

A lot of people are listing LOTF. Glad I never had to read this one in school. I did like the movie however, much more entertaining I believe. New follower. Have a great weekend.

Alyssa Nelson said...

I hated Lord of the Flies as well. Worst book I had to read for high school.

I'm a new follower! :)

Alyssa
Reader's Refuge

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I never read Lord of the Flies. I think it would creep me out.
My Hop

Truly Bookish said...

Thank you for stopping by and I am following you as well! I did read Lord of the Flies and it was not my favorite...
NC
Truly Bookish

Niecole said...

Thanks everyone, your comments are amazing and I love all my followers :)

Have a great day!