Monday, November 7, 2011

Series Madness

This week I want to know from all my followers:

WHO OF YOU LOVE SERIES?
WHAT SERIES DO YOU LOVE?

I have this friend on Goodreads who is an absolute series addict and whenever you want to start up on a series you just go and ask her for her opinion or to lend you some books.

Some of my favorite series include:

The Womens Murder Club Series by James Patterson
1st to Die (Women's Murder Club, #1)

The Kay Scarpetta Series by Patricia Cornwell
Postmortem (Kay Scarpetta, #1)

Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)

Obviously there are many more, but these are just a few.

Share with me what are some of your favorites?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I watched a vlog this morning and the blogger mentioned that he is setting himself monthly goals of reading one series. For example, November is the Iron Fey series, December is Hunger Games series, etc. I think I should do that - I am soooo behind with reading series'.