Friday, February 24, 2012

Cover Characteristic - Autumn Leaves


Cover Characteristic – Autumn Leaves


This is a new meme hosted by my friend Lu at A Muggles Magical Book Blog.
Each week she's posting a specific characteristic that can be found on many books and then she'll list her 5 favs! So I just naturally had to join the fun.
You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great!


Today’s cover characteristic: Autumn Leaves
Here are some of my favorites:

5. Cutest cover!
Pooh's Halloween Pumpkin (Step into Reading)

4. Mysterious
When Autumn Leaves

3. I love this series covers
Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3)

2. I know it's not really autumn leaves, but still striking!
Speak

1. One of my absolute favorite books of all time!
To Kill a Mockingbird

1 comment:

Sugar and Snark said...

WoW such good choices! I love them :)