Monday, April 2, 2012

Cover Characteristics - Butterflies

Cover Characteristic – Butterflies


 

This is a new meme hosted by my friend Lu at A Muggles Magical Book Blog.


Each week she's posting a specific characteristic that can be found on many books and then she'll list her 5 favs! So I just naturally had to join the fun.

You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great!

Today’s cover characteristic: Butterflies


So here we go...


5. Possession (Possession, #1)
Very "cool" cover :)


4. The Declaration (The Declaration, #1)
I just thought this cover was really striking...


3. Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)
I am a sucker for a good cover and really just wanted to read this book once I saw the cover.


2. The Ice Queen
It's just such a plain and very pretty cover!


and for my top cover


1Secret Speakers and the Search for Selador's Gate
This cover is just awesome! Look inside the butterfly as well. The colors work well too.


So let me know what your fav butterfly covers are, or if you've read any of the mentioned books.

2 comments:

Hazal said...

I was thinking of The Decleration too but I was also thinking of Beautiful Disaster. I haven't managed to get a copy yet but I've heard amazing things about it.

Sugar and Snark said...

Oh wow great choices! I love nr 2 and 3. But your favorite is also really great and intricate :)