Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Spirit Bound

I just finished Spirit Bound, the 5th installment of the Vampire Academy books…


So here goes my opinion of it. I love these books, really look forward to reading the new one each time because they end with such suspense! And this time is no different, cant wait to read the next one.
 
The book was not such an easy read for me as I thought it would be. I found myself skipping some of the paragraphs to get to some juicy stuff. I must say some of the earlier books were much more intriguing.

I’m sitting here wondering what will happen to Rose next, because in the short time I’ve gotten to know her she has been through a lot! The thing with Dimitri and Adrian, hope she chooses the right one, and I’m not sure who I want that to be yet! Her life is like a rollercoaster…

The letter from Tatiana, soooo interesting, wonder who this kid is, where the kid is and if that’s who Eric was paying off. Hope this wont interfere with Lissa’s destiny either.


Other books in this series...


No comments: