Friday, August 6, 2010

Health and Fitness

Health and Fitness… even when I hear the words I get nervous.


I’m the kind of person who is really lazy! I hate exercising, even when I know I should. I tried to do it earlier in the year (when it wasn’t dark when I had to get up) and it worked pretty well, then winter came and I started writing exams and didn’t go to the gym, and well lets just say their missing me after that period.

As for eating right, well I’m not sure what that means anymore, there are so many things you could do, but nothing seems right to the other. I try to eat right, I really do, but then someone brings something good my way and I can’t resist!

So maybe you feel the same way? Maybe you have some tips to share with me? Or maybe you’re this Fitness freak who can help me get on my way to becoming a healthier person.

The things I’ve heard are that you should drink a lot of water, so I do; I drink about 3 liters a day… I eat yoghurt nearly every day and try to cut out things like bread and pasta. Salad is a bit of a problem at the moment, as its winter and cold! So any great suggestions would work!

I’ve also been on some weird diets, like the soup diet, that worked, but it made me super windy and also there were so many onions in that soup I smelled like one, it also just lasted about 2 weeks. I’ve been on the 3 day crash diet, also worked, but just for a while… my best results came from a diet I followed last year. It really just cuts out bread, pasta and those types of food, also sugary foods… That really worked! For about 8 months, and I need to do that again I know, but it’s so hard!!!!!

So… if you feel the same way, let’s support each other!

No comments: