Friday, November 19, 2010

Follow Friday 19 Nov' 10

Hey everyone! Its that time of the week again, yup

FOLLOW FRIDAY and BOOK BLOGGER HOP!

As you may know, Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by our dear friend at Parajunkiee's View and this is a way for us all to get to know each other and interact...



So todays question is:
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN BLOGGING?

Mmmmmm probably from about August I think?
I try to get on as much as I can and do new stuff in my blog, but sometimes I just dont have the time.
My friend Lu at Lus Bloody Big Book Blog introduced me to blogging and now she's gotten me totally adicted! I love just browsing the other blogs as well and getting new ideas.

But bare with me darlings, I'm not tech savvy AT ALL! My friend had to design my blog because I had no clue!!!!

So tell me how long you have been blogging, and be sure to ad tips :)



Book Blogger Hop is another great weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books
At Book Blogger Hop we have the following question:


WHAT ARE YOU MOST THANKFUL FOR - this is for all of you that celebrate Thanksgiving, in South Africa we dont, but we're still thankful for loads of things:


I think I'm most thankful for a great family, to be healthy, to have a house to live in and food to eat, to have friends and work and just being able to live in my beautiful country.:)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just hopping by and following through! I have only been book blogging for not quite three months my self so no real tips to offer other than to enjoy it!

Unknown said...

HI! Thank you for coming by the blog. It is always so nice to meet new people. You have such a cheerful blog! I am a new follower of yours now. There are so many thing to be thankful for, but most importantly I am thankful for my family. They are my world! I've been blogging for a little over three months now.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Happy Reading!

BLHmistress said...

Hi Happy Follow Friday, I'm a new follower and been a blogger for about a week.

What am I am most thankful for is my son , he is my one and only and I thank God everyday for him.

FollowFridays

Anonymous said...

Your newest follower! Your blog is so cute, you did a good job, or your friend did :P

I've only been blogging since April, but not seriously until last month.

Niecole said...

Hi everyone!!!!!
Thanks for posting and following and hopping...
I love this meme

I think that Family is the most important thing to most of us, without them life would be dull, sad and no fun at all!

Niecole said...

Its actually fun to chat will all the new bloggers, I think we should try and help each other out!

Thanks so much Music4Betty! My friend is giving my blog a bit of an update on monday, cant wait for you all to see it. I usually give her my input about what I want and she runs with it :)

Kristin said...

Hi Niecole,

Just making my rounds on the blog hop!! Thanks for stopping by!! Don't worry about the techie stuff, your blog looks great!

Kristin
Nocturnal Bites

Niecole said...

Thanks love!

Sally Bibrary said...

Hi, hon - happy to be stopping by on the Blog Hop. I absolutely love the look of your site!

Sally @ Bibrary Bookslut

K said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! Looking forward to reading more of your posts - I'm following you now too! :)

Cicely said...

Hi Niecole! Thank you for following my blog, I'm a new follower! I really like the look of your blog, very nice.
Have a great weekend :D

Sniffly Kitty said...

Blogging is rather addictive. So many people and things and memes and traffic and o dear...

New follower stopping by from FF. I likes the background to your site btw~~

Sniffly Kitty
Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Hi!! I'm stopping by from the blog hops!! Your blog is great, I'm a new follower!! Have an awesome weekend!!

In the Hammock Blog

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Dany from 100 Book Challenge. I love the design of your blog and as you read I started my blog in October, so not so long after you did. I wish you luck in your reviews and hope to hear back from you again next week :]

Anonymous said...

Hi! New follower hopping through; I've been blogging for 10 months, and I am most thankful for my family and that it's been a successful year.

Thanks!
Darkeva

Alissa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is very cute and colorful, too. I really love your header/banner. :]

Have an awesome weekend!

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

You have a nice blog. Hope you have a good weekend.

Niecole said...

Thank you to each and every one of you who posted and who are following!

I love you all my dearest followers hehe...

Danielle... the year has flown and I cant believe November is ending soon and then before we know it Christmas and New Year are here!!!

Have an awsome week all of you!!!