Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Link to Lauren

Hi there guys!

Blogging has been the last thing on my mind, sorry to say. But I'm officially on holiday, but it doesn't really feel that way as I'm running around for everyone trying to get last minute Christmas gifts...

But today I got a surprise in my postbox, a gift from my dear friend Lauren at Violin in a Void.
And what did she send me?
The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood.



So I thought I'd do something really small and post a link to some of her awsome reviews for you!
She is really one of the best reviewers I know, I hate writing reviews so I'm honourd to post a link to her blog for you :).

So here goes some links for you:

Blood and magic - servant of the underworld

Christmas pre-release of The Mall

South African SF, F and Horror: what can we look forward to!

Enjoy the reviews and have a wonderful week all my little friends!!!

No comments: