Thursday, December 2, 2010

Recently Read - The Prophecy of the Sisters

Recently Read - The Prophecy of the Sisters



I had to get a book about twins for a challenge and I saw a lot of people chose to read this book.



I was sent a copy by a friend who didn't enjoy it as much, but I have to say that I really did.

When twins Alice and Lia are born they do not realise that they are born into the prophecy. One is will become the Gate and the other the Guardian. But what will happen when their do not want to fulfil that that was meant for them?

Take the journey with the two sisters through good and evil. Who will become the Guardian and who will become the Gate? Will they have to fight each other in the end? Will a bond remain between them?

A great story, I really enjoyed it as I love stories in this era. Set in the 19th century. Lia is the real good girl and her sister Alice become more evil as you read.

I would recommend this to anyone who would like to read a little darker story

No comments: