Thursday, June 23, 2011

Reveiw - The Girl who Played with Fire

The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium, #2)The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This is the second book in the Millenium series, and I have to admit that I liked it more than I did the previous one.

Stieg Larson is a wonderful Author with unusual ideas. Sometimes it does get you a bit down with all the strange Swedish names and places, but other than that I didn't skip anything in this book.

The story continues from where the first book left us, with Lisbeth traveling for a bit. This part of the book was rather unnecessary to me, as it did not realy ty in with the rest.

Lisbeth is still the crazy girl we got to meet in Dragon Tattoo, but this time we find out more about her past, and what made her this way. We meet new people and unlock some strange events happening within some of the most elite circles in Sweden.

The book really grabs your attention when you get stuck into it.

There are some crazy things happening in Lisbeth's life. If you've read the first book you'll know she came into a load of money... she meets up with Mimmi again, but things turn nasty, for someone. And Blomkvist is still there to help save the day.

I really did enjoy this book, I especially came to like the character of Bublanski.

If you're into crime novels then you should try it out.

View all my reviews

No comments: