Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday Throwdown #7

THE BAD GUYS

Hallo everyone.
I didn't get to do this last week, but this week I'm back.

Staying with superhero's (or in the same genre), I'm doing some bad guys, so check them out.

Remember to vote for your favourite at the poll on the right top side of the blog...

So today it's Lex Luthor vs The Joker vs Doloris Umbridge vs Voldemort vs Twilight badies vs Hannibal vs Jason

 Lex Luthor

vs

The Joker
 The Joker

vs

Doloris Umbridge

 
Doloris Umbridge

vs

Lord Voldemort
 
Lord Voldemort

vs
Twilight Badies
 
The Twilight Badies

vs

Hannibal Lector
 
Hannibal Lector

vs

Jason
 


Obviously my list could go on and on and on ... well you get the picture. Please tell me who your ultimate bad guy is, I love comments.

2 comments:

Shelagh said...

I had to go with Hannibal Lector - he's the only bad guy who's ever managed to freak me out (in the books). Although Heath Ledger made an awesome Joker!

Niecole, I've given you a blog award: details here

Shelagh

Rachel Brooks said...

Wow! So many great bad guys to choose from. I'd have to say Voldemort, but maybe that's just because I saw him most recently on screen. I wouldn't want to piss off any of these you listed! *hides*

Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/