Thursday, March 1, 2012

Books Read: February 2012

Hey everyone!
Another month has slipped by us and I must say that I've still kept up with some reading (Although I should really be studying).
This might be the last month that I'll be able to really keep up with reading so much but I'm still looking forward to your read lists!

So as you all know, last month I started with this little meme to see what you've all read for the past month!
Feel free to post a link and invite me over to have a look.


So here we go:


  • At the end of every month tell us what you read
  • Comment on your friends reads for the month
  • Post a comment with the link of your blog so we can see what you read
Hope you guys have fun!

So here I go!
FrankensteinMisguided Angel (Blue Bloods, #5)The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Crave (The Fallen Angels, #2)The Kite RunnerPoison Study (Study, #1)
So leave your comments or a link to your blog to share what you've read this month :)

No comments: