Friday, March 16, 2012

Cover Characteristic - The Little Red Dress

Cover Characteristic – Little Red Dress


This is a new meme hosted by my friend Lu at A Muggles Magical Book Blog.

Each week she's posting a specific characteristic that can be found on many books and then she'll list her 5 favs! So I just naturally had to join the fun.

You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great!

Today’s cover characteristic: Little Red Dress

5. Rumors (Luxe, #2)
Luxe #2 - What a great dress!
 
4. The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles, #1)
The Girl in the Steel Corset - Love the steel corset sticking out
 
3. My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1)
My Soul to Take - The cover is haunting and beautiful
 
2. Everneath (Everneath, #1)
Everneath - Gorgous cover!!!! I love the floating effect of the dress
 
1. Shattered Souls (Souls #1)
Shattered Souls - This cover is so beautiful!!! I love just looking at it and I'm a big sucker for a great cover!!
 
So share your link with me to show of your favorite Red Dress covers.

No comments: