Friday, March 23, 2012

Follow Friday!

Follow Friday!


Feature & Follow is hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read

Q: What is the longest book you’ve read? What are your favorite 600+ page reads?

Longest book I've read thus far: A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)
A Storm of Swords - 1128 Pages - 5 star read for me

Fav +600 page books?
Well here they are:

A Song of Ice and Fire Series
A Game of ThronesA Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire #4)A Dance With Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5)
Harry Potter books 4 to 7...
Harry Potter and the Goblet of FireHarry Potter and the Order of the PhoenixHarry Potter and the Half-Blood PrinceHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
 

If you'd like to follow me, join in. I have GFC and you could just leave a comment and your web address for me and I'll try to follow you all back!




8 comments:

Preet @ A Written Rhapsody said...

I've really wanted to check out R.R. Martin books! I've heard they're addicting.

Preet @ AWR

Tea said...

Hi, I'm a new follower!

I'm just working my way through the George RR Martin books - really enjoying them so far!

Tara @ Hey, Tara

Lauren B said...

Love Harry Potter. You don't even think about how long the books are.

Here's my Follow Friday. Stop by if you get a chance.

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I so need to read Game of Thrones. I really want to get to it.
My Hop

Niecole said...

Thanks so much everyone!!

Niecole said...

Thanks so much everyone!!

Maeva said...

If you consider the fact that the version of The Lord of The Rings I read was the one that’s one book with the 3 parts inside (1202 pages in the brazilian version), that would be the longest book I’ve ever read. But if you consider series to favorite 600+ page reads, hands down, Harry Potter. Not so much for the story, but for the feeling it brings me every time I think about it.

I'm a new follower, btw!

Maeva
Murphy's Library

Lu said...

Great choices Niecole!

Lu