Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cover Characteristic


This is a new meme hosted by my friend Lu at A Muggles Magical Book Blog.


Each week she's posting a specific characteristic that can be found on many books and then she'll list her 5 favs! So I just naturally had to join the fun.


You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great!


Today’s cover characteristic: Angels!!

5. Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods, #5)
I love this cover and I really loved this series
 
 
4. Aerie and Reckoning (The Fallen, #3-4)
Ok so a bit of eye candy for some, but still a striking winged creature cover


3. Eternal (Tantalize, #2)
So it's only the wing, but VERY striking cover don't you think!


2. Angelology
Very beautiful wing on this cover...


And my number 1 is...

1. Halo (Halo, #1)
I only recently read the book but the cover has always been very beautiful to me. I love the yellow colour and the sunshine coming through.

So let me know which covers with Angels you like best.

No comments: