Saturday, June 2, 2012

Queen Elizabeth II - Diamond Jubilee!!!

My Favorite Royal is celebrating her Diamond Jubilee

For those of you who know me... well you know I'm a Royal freak :)
I love the royals, all of them, and one of my favorite monarchs is celebrating her DIAMOND JUBILEE!!!!!

I really do love Queen Elizabeth II, I think she's a stunning women and that she's one 
kick-ass Queen.
So Happy Diamond Jubilee your majesty!!!

Here are some great pics for your pleasure.


Goodness me, I had to get myself a copy of this Time Magazine... I love the cover!!!! What an amazing women.


What a beautiful wedding picture... 


Cuty pie little girl with her mother and father, who could have guessed that the lovely Queen was once an adorable little girl!


One of my favorite photos of all time (and of any subject)
I think the Queen was a very attractive young women who turned out to be one of the most successful monarchs in history.


What a cool Andy Warhol portrait of Queen Elizabeth II

2 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

lovely! i'll have to check out the time mag.

Gina Gao said...

I love the queen also.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com