Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



This weekly meme is hosted by MizB at Should be Reading...



This is how it works

•Grab your current read


•Open to a random page


•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page


•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)


•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
So here I go, this is my teaser:
 
"As he opened the driver's-side door, he caught a whiff of perfume and cursed. Images came back to him, all of them carnal as hell, each one of them another source of inspiration for the headache." - Covet by JR Ward

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesday-high-spirits-tale-of.html

BLHmistress said...

OH I so love J.R. Ward but I haven't had a chance to read the Fallen Angel series yet.

My Teaser Tuesday

Katie said...

This looks interesting. Is it as good as it sounds so far?

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie@ Novel Society

Niecole said...

Oooh you guys, if yo love Black Dagger Brotherhood you'll love this book.

Black Disaster Fairy said...

I tried picking up crave the other day. The prologue put me to sleep. Perhaps I'll have to give it another go :)

Black Disaster Fairy
A World of Personality 

Unknown said...

You've been awarded!

http://thinkingcat.blogspot.com/2011/01/more-awards.html

Anonymous said...

Ooooh J.R! I LOVE the Brotherhood. I thought Covet was OK but I've heard Crave is better :)