This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this weeks top ten is:
Top Ten Bookish Resolutions
So here goes some of my resolutions relating to reading and blogging:
1. Spend more time doing reviews: I really suck at reviews, but I'm going to try and do more of them, I read a lot during the year and I know I'll have enough material to work with, so bare with me everyone :)
2. Try to do weekly meme's more often: Sometimes I get stuck or lost in time and I forget about this, but its by doing weekly meme's that you meet the most people. I'll have to try and stick to it.
3. Reading library books: I love the library, but sometimes I go there, take out some books but then I end up not reading them and reading books I own instead! How silly is that.
4. Reading my study material: Its technically reading right? I have to study really hard this year, so I'll have to read all my study books.
5. Completing my 100 books for this year challenge: Last year I missed it with a couple of books and I felt really bad about that, so this year I'll just have to try harder and do it :)
6. Completing my 30,000 pages for this year challenge: I managed to do this last year, but lets see if I can accomplish it this year as well.
7. Completing other challenges that I'm taking part in: Well I hate not finishing something, so this is going to be a real challenge for me :)
8. Read all the books I already own: This is hard because just when I think I'm going to be able to do this I buy more books! lol
9. Stick to my budget when buying books: I've got a weekly budget (yes that's another resolution for my life) and I'm going to try sticking to it and NOT buy books that will be more than my budget (no more being naughty).
10. Spend time with my other blogs: I've got two other blogs that I will have to keep up this year, no more being lazy.
So tell me what are your resolutions or post me a link