Friday, January 27, 2012

Books Read: January 2012

Hey guys!!!

Can you believe that the first month of 2012 is nearly over? It seems just like yesterday when we were having New Years Parties (ours included a wacky blow up slippery slide which we dowsed with washing powder, result being a mountain of foam!).

But alas, the end is near for January, and I must say that I usually read quite a lot during this first month. I also commit myself to some challenges which I don't always keep. So I have decided to share with you all the books that I read every month. Based on what I do read, you all can make some recommendations to me.

I'm going to make it a monthly thing, so if you want to participate, go right ahead!!! It's also a cool way to see what you've read and keep on track on any challenges...


So here we go:
  • At the end of every month tell us what you read
  • Comment on your friends reads for the month
  • Post a comment with the link of your blog so we can see what you read
Hope you guys have fun!

Here are my reads for January 2012:
Bloodlines  Breakfast at Tiffany's  Alias Grace
 You Know You Love Me (Gossip Girl Series #2)  Eleven Minutes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea Niecole! I'm still hoping to finish another book, maybe two, so I'll do a post at the very end of the month.

What did you think of Alias Grace?

Niecole said...

Thats great :)
The books I'm currently reading wont be done before the end of the month (I think)

I really enjoyed Alias Grace... its got the crime mystery that I love! Would you classify it as a mystery novel too???

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'd call it a mystery novel, although it's more of a psychological mystery, I think.

Niecole said...

But mystery non the less???
Thanks Lauren!!